How do I enable debugging for the Sharepoint Connector?
Follow these instructions to enable additional debugging for the Google Connector:
NOTE: These settings can result in really large log files which can cause the system to run out of disk space. Use for debugging only whenever possible.
- Copy the attached logging.properties file to $LW_HOME\conf
- Edit [LW_HOME]\conf\master.conf and modify the lines that start
lwecore.jvm.params=Append the following to each:
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=[LW_PATH]\conf\logging.propertieswhere [LW_PATH] is the full path for your LucidWorks Search installation
- Edit $LW_HOME/conf/log4j-core.xml and $LW_HOME/conf/log4j-connectors.xml files and in both change:
<logger name="com.google.enterprise"><level value="INFO"/></logger>to
<logger name="com.google.enterprise"><level value="ALL"/></logger>
- Once you have made the changes and saved the files, restart LucidWorks Search
- The connectors.<date>.log and core.<date>.log should now have additional debugging entries when using the Sharepoint connector