Go to Google Chrome Browser and navigate to the below link
Click on Launch app, and you will see an application popping up in seconds
You need not sign-up/sign-in. Just click on "Go to app"
Now, you are ready to use the app.
Sample test to get started
Say, if your curl command is as shown below—
curl -X POST -H
The way you pass the above params on postman is, as mentioned below
Go to POSTMAN app,
1) Include "-X POST" : On the left hand side of app, you'd see a drop-down with put/get/post requests, select the 'POST'
2) Include the "Content-type:application/json": Look for 'Headers' tab (just below the URI section) and select 'Content-type' and add 'application/json'
3) If you have "basic authentication", look for 'Authorization' tab on tool, and enter credentials there.
4) To include the "--data-binary" input json, navigate to 'Body' tab and choose 'json' —since this curl has input data in the json type.
5) Enter the request URL in the URI tab
6) Finally, make a send request.
Have a quick look at the attached image, to confirm your postman settings are similar as shown in here.