If an issue is encountered during upgrade validation, how do I notify Lucidworks?
Any upgrade environment for Managed Fusion (Development, Staging, Production, etc.).
Ticket Submission Steps:
- Visit the Lucidworks Support Portal and select Submit a request:
- Select the Managed Fusion Upgrade Validation form from the list, and fill out the subject and description fields per the template below:
Ticket Subject: Upgrade Validation - [High level summary]
- Example: Upgrade Validation - Issue with datasource in new Dev environment
- In which upgrade environment(s) is the issue observed? (Development, Staging, Production, etc.)
- The lucidworks.cloud URL of the environment(s) where the issue is observed
- Specify connector or job failing - index pipeline affected if known
- Specify exact fields and document ID if missing fields or missing content
- Confirm that the issue only exist in upgrade environment and is working fine in existing environment
- If this issue also exists in the existing environment, please specify why this should be prioritized now (as opposed to after the cutover to the upgrade environment)
- Are you doing anything different from what is typically done in the existing environment?
If seeing a query issue, provide the query, query profile for reproduction (if you know the pipeline, please specify)
If using the query workbench, please specify pipeline and collection
- Is the issue reproducible?
If yes, describe the steps taken to reproduce the issue
Provide error/screenshots/output where we can see the issue
Provide timestamp of the issue (including time zone) so we can target the correct log entries
- Environment: Select the appropriate environment
- Ticket Subject: Upgrade Validation - [High level summary]
Article is closed for comments.