Using our Support Portal, you can reach out for help to our Lucidworks Support team or search the Knowledge Base to self-serve or learn more about our products. This article will cover 3 quick tasks:
- Searching the Knowledge Base
- Creating a new ticket
- Viewing your existing tickets
Searching the Knowledge Base
You can search the Knowledge Base articles at any time by logging into the Support Portal and using the main search box. In the example below, the user is searching "log4j" and the relevant articles appear based on their keyword search:
Articles are categorized into different sections including Troubleshooting, How-To's, and Best Practices, so feel free to browse by section to see what articles are included. You can also mark if an article is helpful or not, which will help our team curate new content for you!
Creating a new ticket
To create a new ticket, first click Sign in in the upper-right corner of the Support Portal. Once signed in, click Submit a request:
Select the appropriate ticket form based on your request type, based on the descriptions below:
- Support Request - The catch-all form used to report general issues or inquiries to Support
- Managed Fusion Cutover Request - Used in accordance with this article
- Managed Fusion Promotion Request - Used in accordance with this article
- Managed Fusion Upgrade Validation - Used in accordance with this article
If you would like to copy any other colleagues/resources onto your ticket, they can be added to the optional CC line. For standard Support Request tickets, fill out the following fields:
- Subject - Summarize your request briefly. The system will also suggest relevant Knowledge Base articles based on your input in this field.
- Description - Provide as much detail as possible regarding your issue or request. A comprehensive description helps us better understand and address your ticket effectively.
- Severity - Select the appropriate severity as described in the Severity Levels section of this article.
Product Line - Select the relevant product associated with your request. Depending on your selection, additional optional fields may appear. Please include information in these fields if they are relevant to your request:
- Cloud Provider
- Kubernetes Version
- Fusion Version
- Solr Version
- Environment - Select the environment related to your request.
Attachments (log files, screenshots, or other artifacts) can be uploaded using the Attachments option at the bottom of the form. When all of the fields have been filled out, click the Submit button to forward the request on to our Support team.
Viewing your existing tickets
You can review your tickets and activity at anytime by clicking your profile in the upper-right corner of the Support Portal and selecting My activities. This will show you any tickets you have logged as well as any tickets you have been CC'd on. You can filter your tickets by status or use the search bar:
You can also see any articles you have saved or contributed to in the menu bar by clicking on Contributions or Following.