Lucidworks Support operates 24x7 to support our clients and partners. To better serve you, we are providing online resources and support guidelines listed below.
- Anyone can search our public knowledge base content for free without creating an account.
- Email and portal support is offered to our clients through their Designated User accounts. If you are not clear if you are a Designated User at your organization, please reach out to your Lucidworks Customer Success Manager.
- Free account users and end users of any account will only be able to access our online knowledge base.
- Designated Users will be able to create support tickets via Online Submission, Email, or Voicemail.
Support recommends submitting tickets via the Support portal (support.lucidworks.com), as this ensures that all of the necessary details, including the ticket severity level, are captured at the time of ticket submission. As it is not possible to specify a ticket severity when submitting a ticket via email (email@example.com), the severity will default to Severity 4.
Support Hours are 24x7, including public holidays, where agents or technical engineers are available for email and voicemail support.
When logging a ticket via the Support portal, it is important to specify the correct Severity level in accordance with the definitions below:
- Severity 1 - Urgent: The Service (querying or browse functionality) is “down,” operation of the Service is severely degraded, or there is a critical impact to the Service. Severe commercial impact on Client's business which either makes the Product inoperable or prevents content discovery.
- Severity 2 - Critical: Significant aspects of the Service are negatively affected by inadequate performance or other software issues. Significant commercial impact on Client's business which either makes one or more critical areas of functionality inoperable or prevents content discovery, and any workaround has a significant operational impact.
- Severity 3 - Major: General issues related to a feature or a set of features. Moderate commercial impact on Client's business which either makes one or more non-critical areas of functionality inoperable or results in serious inconvenience to a significant number of Client's users, and a workaround has only a minor operational impact, or impacts Client's non-production environments.
- Severity 4 – Minor: Informational or Feature Change Request: Client requires information or assistance with the Product's capabilities, installation, or configuration and there is little to no effect on its business operations. Included are requests for information, assistance, features, alpha/beta and others. No commercial impact on Client's business or does not affect any critical areas of functionality and only results in minor inconvenience to a small number of Client's users, and a workaround has only a minor operational impact, or impacts Client's non-production environments.
Initial Response Times
Initial Response Time for a Support Ticket will be the time (a) commencing when Lucidworks receives a Support Ticket from the Client and (b) ending when Client receives notification that the Support Ticket has received a reply. Unless otherwise specified in the contractual agreement, the Initial Response Times for Standard and Premium Support are specified below:
|Severity Level||Standard Support||Premium Support|
|Severity 1 - Urgent||1 hour||20 minutes|
|Severity 2 - Critical||12 hours||4 hours|
|Severity 3 - Major||24 hours||24 hours|
|Severity 4 - Minor||48 hours||48 hours|